Wednesday 31 July 2013

Holiday in Cambodia

                                       Angkor Wat at sunrise, July, 2013

I am still reeling after coming back from our holiday in Cambodia. What a country! Hot, steamy, amazing heritage sites and friendly people, we had a rewarding and relaxing break. We stayed in hotels with swimming pools, the perfect way to unwind after trailing around and over the ruins of Angkor Wat and other temples within the temple complex.

Anyway, my text for holiday reading was the Bhagavad Gita and I enjoyed the book more this time round. Always good to re read classics as new themes pop up and you see things from a different perspective over time. I hope to write about it when I have time to organise my ideas on the insights offered. In the meantime, I will be continuing on with my exploration of Patanjali's words of wisdom as I get back into teaching and a more regular personal practice.

Om shanti,

Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment