Sunday 10 May 2015

Yin & Yang Yoga Intensive May 23rd

Yin & Yang Yoga Intensive
Saturday May 23rd, 2.30 - 4.30pm



Hi yoga friends,

I am excited to offer my Yin & Yang Yoga Intensive on Saturday May 23rd, Bairnsdale. My last one before I go to Bali to do a further 100 hours in Yin yoga training. I hope to share what I have learnt with you in class and in workshops. I hope to continue with the Yin and Yang intensives as well as introducing deep yin and restorative intensives when I return. My first offerings will be in July.

What's on offer for this intensive: A playful mix of 'yang' and 'yin' yoga. 'Yang' yoga is a dynamic, active and heating practice whereas 'yin' yoga is quiet, meditative and cooling practice. I offer flowing sequences beginning with Sun Salutes and moving through vinyasas to build heat before sliding into beautiful grounding moon salute variations. Throughout these flowing vinyasas the focus will be opening up space in the upper back, shoulders and neck.

The 'yin' practice where the poses are held for up to five minutes with emphasise on the lower body slowly and mindfully allowing the pose and time to melt away tension and tightness. This intensive is 2 hours of mindful movement finishing with pranayama (nadi shodhana) and meditation.

Details
Day: Saturday May 23rd
Time: 2.30 - 4.30pm
Venue: St Mary's Parish Centre, 23 Pyke Street, Bairnsdale
Investment: Prepay $30 or $25 concession by Tuesday May 19th
Payment on the day: $35, $30 concession

How to book?
Your booking is made when your payment has been received. An email will confirm your booking. Payment can be made either in cash/cheque at my classes or by Direct Bank Transfer (email for details)

Cancellation: A cancellation made before 5pm Tuesday May 19th will be refunded in full. After that date no refund will be given.

I look forward to seeing you on the mat.

Light, love and peace,

Margot XXXX

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete